In this free episode of The Project Management PrepCast™ we start out with one of the most important PMP® Exam Tips. This tip will ensure that you understand the complete exam process from start to finish. And you can do that in just about 20 minutes. Following this tip we will be answering the following questions:
- “What percentage of questions do you have to answer correctly to pass the exam?” This is probably the number one question that students ask about the exam. We give you the details.
- “When can you actually sign up for your exam?” There are a number of requirements for signing up for the exam. For instance you have to pay the exam fee before you can even sign up for the exam.
- “How can you find out, if your degree counts as an international equivalent to the US Bachelors degree?” The answer to this is rather simple. Listen in to hear it.
- “What is the best technique to read exam questions?” There is no best technique. Instead there are several approaches and we lay them out for you.
- “Should you know all ITTOs by heart?” This is another favorite question among students. Click to hear what we have to say about this one.
For Mozilla Firefox users, you can listen automatically after waiting a few seconds:
For Internet Explorer users: listen now by clicking: Questions_and_Answers.mp3
Until next time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP
For more info, write to: email@example.com