What is it: is it an ITTO study tool? Is it a PMP Game? Is it a PMP FlashCard? Is it a Q&A Exam Prep?
Yes, it is a SuperTool, it is yes for all above
With great pleasure I want to let you all know that GGuna has kindly updated the PMHUB most popular Study Tool to PMBOK 4th edition.
What does it contain?
1) Flashcards for PMP Preparation
– Read the important definitions and terms for PMP (during read Source selection wont work)
– Print and make flashcards by topic
2) Review PMP Questions
– these questions are the ones which i consolidated from my daily questions
3) Review the processes and ITTO under each knowledge area
4) Play Process Game to test how good you remember the processes under each knowledge area.
What is needed to make more use of the tool?
1) Flashcards – if some more definitions are available, i can import into this tool and update it. If anyone interested, I can guide them with the place to get more data and we can use them importing in this tool.
2) Questions – if there is any collection of questions and answers in the excel, i can import it.
3) Any other suggestions or comments are welcome.
All the best.
Thanks & Regards,
At last i was able to update the PMP tool towards the revised PMBOK 4th edition. I believe I have captured all the details correctly, if you find any discrepancies please feel free to let me know.
All the best !!!
NOTE: To download this Tool, you must LOGIN into PMHUB Forums. If you do not login, you will be blocked from downloading the file. Pls register to PMHUb Forums so that you can login. Guna & PMHUB need the statistcs on the number of people who download this tool so that wew can serve you better
To stop getting those errors, please do the below given steps.
1. Open a new MS Access db and save it with any name.
2. Go to Tools> Options>Edit/Find(tab)>Confirm(heading)
3. Uncheck the 3 boxes
4. Save the db and Close it
5. Now this DB can be deleted and its not required anymore.
After this, you can start using the PMP tool and there will be no confirmation messages.
May 10 note:
In process_game2, there are some changes in Communication Management processes.
More than 25,000 PMP aspirants passed the exam with PMPrepcast. More info? Click THIS