Yesterday I cleared my PMP exam; I was Feb 2010 batch of IIPM. My special thanks to Mr.Ari and Selvan, my batch mate Mr.Supriya Mitra who helped for my PMP preparation.
The IIPM class training was valuable for me to prepare for PMP exam. Through
repeated testing and personal attention, Mr.Ari provided more valuable in-deep
the knowledge about Project Management skills. More over the IIPM simulation
testing CD still enhanced my time consuming for each questions and results. So
that helped me to identify the areas that I was weak and strong. Taking your
course away from work enabled me to focus on learning. Perhaps most important
was the PMI perfection we need to understand to get the right direction. The
IIPM course helped me gain the confidence I needed to finally make this happen.
My PMP study strategy:
1. Read PMBOK once completely without much understanding.
2. In PMBOK one chapter related to Rita one chapter.
3. First I took IIPM CD test each chapter wise. Once get confidence in chapter
wise then I took complete simulated test from the CD.
4. Read PMBoK second time, and then understands the important concepts.
5. The ITTO for 9 KB area 42 process areas is very important; I recommend that
you must read Rita process game so that you will clear the order processing.
6. I took simulation exam of Oilver F.Lehmann â€“ 175 questions which are
available in the internet.
7. Finally test again IIPM CD for 3 times, I got more than 75% score.
8. Last round of study was once PMBOK top to bottom, including glossary.
9. Finally took the PMP exam, get cleared.
Before you get the Congratulations messages my heartbeat was going up and
down. I was really amazing experience, once you experience then ONLY you feel
Andavan Muthu PMP