I feel immense pleasure to let you know that I have successfully qualified PMP Exam last week i-e 15th June, 2011.
I would like to thank all of you for posting valuable information which indeed was great source of learning. I would like to share my thoughts as under.
1. It took me almost a year to prep for the exam because of my other goals. I read Rita twice and PMBOK twice.
2. Didn’t memorize ITTOs and infact there is no need to cramp ITTOs. Rather I understood ITTOs.
3. Gone through PMFAST Track and many other free questions on net such as Oliver Lehman’s.
4. On average I was able to take 78 – 80 % score in Rita after solving these questions twice.
5. My application was caught in audit process which took more than fifteen days to process.
6. On exam day I went with confidence and never took any pressure.
7. I found questions llittle tricky but almost half of these questions were very straight forward to answer.
8. There were almost 80 -90 questions which were very time consuming rest were easy to answer in alloted time.
9. It took me 3:45 Hrs to answer all of these questions.
10. Remaining 15 mints I took to pray to make success mine. At 3:55 Hrs before 5 mints I pressed the “End” button and waited five minutes after which “Congratulations” word appeared which made me thank GOD and felt relieved.
Once again thanking you for your help and support by all means.
Ishfaque Ahmed Memon
PMP, ITIL, OCP-DBA
More than 25,000 PMP aspirants passed the exam with PMPrepcast. More info? Click THIS