My dream came true on 13 August 2011. I was continuing my PMI membership since 2006 and finally achieved the target.
3 Months and the count down days published in pmhub.net was one of the main
factors to induce me.
1. Member of pmhub.net alone
2. Enrolled for PMP newsletter from Cornelius Fichtner – A daily email
with a brief summary of one topic and followed by a question – Good one.
1. Head first PMP – Must read;
2. Cherries_ITTO_UpdatedByChad from pmhub.net;
3. JIMBOK from pmhub.net;
4. Rita Mulcahy’s process chart.
1. Headfirst PMP after every chapter;
2. Rita’s Fast track around 1200+ questions;
3. www.preparepm.com – Free question after every chapter + 2 Mock tests;
4. Headfirst 200 questions;
5. http://techfaq360.com/pmpmockexamstart.jsp – Free 200 Questions;
6. Few questions from pmhub.net
7. Browsed lot of free test in internet.
- As per many people’s advice, I too suggest to follow one book rigorously. I followed strictly Head first
- prep kit which was added with a work book, which was of great use. I used Rita’s process chart also.
- As per many lesson’s learnt, I was in exam taking mode from the beginning onwards.
- I didn’t memorize the ITTO fully however I was very keen on the key outputs of any process.
- During the first 15 minutes I downloaded the 42 process mapping the knowledge areas with performance domain and the key formula’s alone.
- I took 5 minutes break after completion of around 125 questions and I completed just 3 seconds before the end.
- Though I did lot of free tests available in internet, I didn’t save the wrong ones for future review. I suggest saving at least the wrong ones for future review is highly recommended.
- I didn’t take regular notes during my initial days of study, which is one my key mistakes.
I sincerely thank to everyone in this group for providing valuable lessons
learnt and advice without which I may not be able to complete PMP with
Ganeshprasad PMP, COBIT, ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000
More than 25,000 PMP aspirants passed the exam with PMPrepcast. More info? Click THIS